Thursday, March 17, 2011

French Bread Pizza

Another fast week night meal!  Can you tell that fast meals have sort of been my thing lately?  This is a new go to for me.  I know that I say that a lot but this is true.  These are new to Kyle and I both and we really enjoyed them.  There are so many different combination's, just like any pizza and that is what makes this meal even better.
 
SOURCE: ME

INGREDIENTS

French rolls (sliced in half)
Pizza sauce (I keep a bottle of pizza sauce in the fridge now just in case I don't have time to make homemade sauce, don't judge!)
Cheese (any kind would do but I always use my Mexican bleed which is American and Jack)
Toppings (pepperoni was used this time, obviously)

DIRECTIONS

1.  Slice the french roll in 1/2.
2.  Spread pizza sauce over each side of the french roll.
3.  Sprinkle with cheese.
4.  Add toppings.
5.  Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees  for 10(ish) minutes. 

We don't have kiddos but I can only imagine how much they would love these little gems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment